After a while, your heating and cooling system's air ducts can get clogged with excessive amounts of dust and debris that are released into the home, and they can get also get infested with rodents or insects.
Qualtech Heating And Cooling is committed to providing residential and commercial duct cleaning services in Qualtech Heating And Cooling, and we take every precaution to keep your house and your air as clean as possible. Our licensed contractors use specialized tools in conjunction with contact vacuuming to dislodge dust and other particles. To minimize the threat of dust, pollen or other debris spreading, we use high-efficiency particle air (HEPA) vacuuming equipment or vacuum equipment that exhausts particles outside of the home.
We clean various heating and cooling system components of forced air systems, including:
- Return Air Ducts
- Supply Registers
- Heating and Cooling Coils
- Drain Pans
- Fan Housing
- Air Handling Unit Housing
Our services include:
- Protection of Carpet and Household Furnishings during Cleaning
- Sealing and Re-Insulating of All Access Holes
Choosing an inexperienced or unqualified company to clean your ducts can be costly and ineffective and even pose a hazard to your health. So trust Qualtech Heating And Cooling for all your duct cleaning needs.
We follow NADCA's standards for air duct cleaning and NAIMA's recommended practice for ducts containing fiber glass lining or constructed of fiber glass duct board.
Proud Supporters Of:
|Check Out Our Monthly Online Newsletter|
Contact Us Now!
Please fill out the form below or for immediate response Call Us Today! 925-831-2444.
Why Choose Us?
- Diamond Certified
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Authorized PG&E Rebates
- Expert Service for All Major Brands
- Free In-Home Estimate on Replacements or New Installations
- Financing Available on Purchase of New Systems
- Free Service Call with Repair
- Scheduled Preventive Maintenance Programs